Contact Us

Order online (MMP registered patients only) and we will have your order ready for pickup.

Visit Us - Ashland

Ninepipe Organics Ashland
2336 US Hwy 212
Ashland, MT 59003

Ashland Opening Hours

Monday – Friday: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Sunday: Closed

Visit Us - Bozeman

Ninepipe Organics Bozeman
100 Shepherd Trail # 9
Bozeman, MT 59718

Bozeman Opening Hours

Bozeman Hours by Appointment Only
Monday – Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday: Closed

Fully Licensed Provider

If you are a Montana Resident in need of Medical Marijuana Support, Contact Us!

Get In Touch!



Here are answers to some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).

Please keep in mind that these answers only serve as a guide.

Consult the State Government's website (link here) for the latest information.


How do I register as a cardholder in Montana?

To register as a cardholder in Montana, you will need to apply online via Complia's Industry Portal, link here.

The following is requried by the state when submitting an application:

  • Photo of registered cardholder applicant.
  • Copy of MT Driver's License, MT State ID, Tribal ID, or Passport. If submitting a pasport, you will also need to submit a proof of residency (utility bill or lease agreement).
  • For minor cardholder applicant, a copy of MT DL, MT State ID, Tribal ID, or Passport of legal guardian.
  • Signed Physician Statement.
  • Name and address of Montana Medical Marijuana Provider (Ninepipe Organics).

Click here to read more info and download any required forms at the Official State Website.


Where do I get the most up to date information about Montana State regulations?

The information we provide on our website may not be the most accurate infromation as the state department may make changes to Medical Marijuana Laws at any time. Always check the Montana Medical Marijuana Programs's Official Website at the link below:


How long are MMP medical cards valid for?

Generally, MMP medical cards are valid for up to 1 year but depend on the physician's  recommendation based on your debilitating medical condition.


When should I submit my renewal application?

You need to submit your renewal application at least 30 days before its expiration date. That will allow for sufficient processing time. Renewal notifications will be emailed by the state gov 30 days before cards expire.


What card changes must I report to the state department?

Any changes in the following information must be submitted to the department within 10 days to avoid being revoked from the registry:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Mailing address
  • Change in Provider
  • Request to be removed from registry